Enjoy Some of the New Plant-Based Dishes Now Available at Walt Disney World Resort!
Hundreds of new plant-based dishes have landed on menus at Walt Disney World® Resort!
Just last month, we shared that all of our major quick and table service restaurants would be dishing up delectable new options at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland® Resort – accompanied by a new plant-based menu icon, a green leaf. Now, we’re excited to introduce more of these tasty offerings, including some delicious new choices.
Each one is made from plant-based ingredients like vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, and legumes – and without animal meat, dairy, eggs or honey. From sweet treats to three-course meals, and everything in between, there are more than 400 craveable creations to choose from.
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World® Resort? Be sure to check out the brand-new Guide to Plant-Based Dining on the resort’s website to learn where these dishes – and many more! – can be found during their visit.
- Panna Connie’s Congo Lime Delight from Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom® Park – Tasty lime ‘panna cotta,’ served with mango-lime sorbet, fresh fruit, and a Brazil nut cookie.
- Marrakesh Falafel Platter from The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – This delicious plate features falafel alongside creamy hummus, soy yogurt, tabbouleh, and a cucumber-tomato salad – and don’t forget the pita bread!
- Chocolate Mint Financier from Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk – This tempting chocolate financier is accompanied by a creamy frozen mint scoop.
- Lavender Donuts from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Delightful lavender donuts with blueberry gin jam, pistachio crumble and blueberry “faux yo” (plant-based frozen yogurt)!
- Chickpea Panisse from Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom Park – Crispy chickpea panisse, tomato jam, roasted carrots, chermoula-spiced garbanzos, and chive powder make this dish fit for royalty.
- Loaded Slaw Dog from Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom Park – Guests can’t go wrong with this plant-based sausage, topped with pickled slaw, barbecue vegan aioli, and roasted corn relish – plus a choice of french fries or apple slices.
- Quinoa Salad from Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – Served with dried fruit and fresh herbs, this salad makes for a tasty snack any time of day!
- Le Fou Festin Breakfast from Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park – Plant-based eggs, sausage, and bacon served with breakfast potatoes and fresh fruit.
These are just a few of the amazing plant-based bites you can discover across the resort! With so many dishes to discover – like the Mushroom (Lobster-style) Salad from Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot® or the Carrot Gnocchi from The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
And don’t forget that even more plant-based dishes will be arriving at Disneyland Resort in spring 2020, accompanied by the new menu icon.
Stay tuned as we keep you up-to-date with the latest plant-based foodie news!